- Joined: 19/03/2007
Media, Press, Guest and VIP Tickets
06 March 2009 00:19
1; Press / Media / Photographers Passes 2; VIP Tickets
3; Residents Tickets
- You cannot purchase VIP tickets. VIP Tickets are allocated to people associated with Festival Republic, attending acts and their entourage and industry individuals. You might be lucky and win some or be given some from someone at FR but you can't buy them. if you have any questions, please ask the person/company you got them from as they will have the details.
4; Guest Tickets
- There are no residents tickets available to date but we will update you if this changes.
- All guest tickets will have a name/company printed on the front, you will just need to write your name clearly on the back before swapping it for a wristband.
- The guest box office opens at 9am on the Thurs. You will not be able to get a guest wristband before this time, there is no guest camping on the Wed night.
- Nearly all guest tickets carry a charity donation. £25 for a weekend and £15 for a day ticket. The box office will have a list of all the charities that benefit from this.
- Once you have a wristband you will have access to the guest campsite, which is located next to the disabled campsite at the start of red.
- You will have also have access to the guest area which is located next to the main stage.
- If you don't want to camp in guest you are free to camp in any of the other public campsites.
- Parking is very limited as the majority of the guest car park is allocated to disabled customers. If you did not receive a car pass then you will need to buy a normal car park pass.
- Any issues or questions can be answered onsite at the guest box office.
<message edited by rockgeek on 21 January 2010 14:30>